90 minutes 1-2-1 session & 2 weeks email support.
Ideal for guardians:
- Bringing their first cat home
- Needing additional support to provide for their cat
- Keen to explore an holistic approach to cat care
- Wanting to discuss a bespoke herb garden for their cat
- Looking to ‘catify’ their home
We will cover:
- Litter trays - type and placement
- Food and treats - food station, nutritional requirements of a cat
- Environment enrichment
- Cat care the basics (eg hiding spaces, high vantage points etc)
- Early detection of problem behaviours
- The importance of scent
- Mental health of cats
- Herb gardens - an essential resource to support your cats wellbeing.
You will get:
- 90 minutes cat coaching 1-2-1 with Julie-Anne by Zoom/Phone
- Email support for two weeks following the call
- A follow up email with action points for implementation
- Suggestions for additional enrichment for your cat
- Session recording for you to review and re-visit
Follow up sessions can be booked for additional support and will be priced at £45 per hour.
After the session we hope you will have in-depth knowledge of how to provide for your cat using the suggested tools and tips to create a happy cat home.